rc=sound/3900022.rm width=200 height=50 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin controls=

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

Its just a box full of plastic bags, Violet said when Henry opened the metal box. No money? Benny asked. He stood on his tiptoes so he could see inside the box. No money, Henry said. But it looks like there are things inside the bags. What kind of th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 113 The Box That Watch Found

President Obama`s administration says it`s more concerned with what`s in coins than who`s on them. The penny in your pocket might look like copper, but copper actually makes up less than 3 percent of a one-cent coin. And the main metal in nickels ain

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(二)月

I'd like to break this 100 dollar note. 我想把这100美元换成零钱。 What can I do for you? 您需要什么服务? I'd like to break 100 dollar note. 我想把100美元换成零钱。 OK, wait a moment, please. 好的,请稍等。 I'd lik

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

经典句型:How could I use this coin laundry? 怎样用这台投币洗衣机? A:How could I use this coin laundry? 甲:怎样用这台投币洗衣机? B:Put three coins and then push this button. 乙:投3枚硬币,然后按这个按钮。 A:D

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

The penny is costing the government a pretty penny these days. In fact, the US government lost over 50 million dollars last year in penny production. The culprit is the cost of the metal in the penny. However, contrary to common belief, the penny is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Today, Citigroup raised its view for 2007. Its market forecasters are now targeting around 14,000 for the Dow Industrials and 1,600 on the SP. That is about a 14 percent increase from where the Dow is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

It also boasts a hologram-like latent image that changes from a pound symbol to a 1 when the coin is tilted. 它还具有类似全像型的潜像,使得当硬币倾斜时会从英镑的符号变成1。 Then there is what the mint calls covert secur

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

042 The Flint A soldier was walking down a country road. He was coming back from a battle. He was wearing a knapsack on his back and a big sword on his waist. When he was walking down the road so tired, he found a witch. The witch was sitting right n

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Always Remember Those Who Serve In the days when an ice cream sundae cost much less,a 10-year-old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table.A waitress put a glass o f water in front of him.How much is an ice cream sundae1)?Fifty cents,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

One day, the teacher inquired Peter: How much is four minus four? Peter was tongue-tied. The teacher got angry and said: What a fool! You see, if I put four coins in your pocket, but there is a hole in your pocket and all of them leak out, now what

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Flightless Bird, American Mouth IronWine (Twilight 暮光之城):如果时间可以静止,希望两个灵魂永生。若定要变成熟悉的陌路,还请时光飞逝,直至他们忘却彼此。 I was a quick wet boy Diving too deep for c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

A bus company in eastern China has paid its drivers using small change in order to avoid taking a huge stockpile of coins to the bank. 为了避免带着大量库存的硬币去银行,中国东部地区的一家公交车公司,于日前支付给了

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So they're learning from each other. And research bears this out. 乌鸦通过互相学习,都掌握了这种技巧。 Parents seem to be teaching their young. They learn from their peers, they learn from their enemies. 乌鸦父母还教会自己的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Dear Annie: I live next door to people who leave their windows open and have the television blaring most of the night, while their children play loud video games. They also run some sort of compressor all day long that's right next to our patio. This

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

5. 一般将来时 表示将来将要发生的动作, 经常和tomorrow, next year, the day after tomorrow, the year after the next, in five hours time, etc. 表示将来的词联用 结构: 主语+助动词will+动词原形 I will go to America

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

本期内容: Inthedayswhenanicecreamsundaecostmuchless,a10-year-oldboyenteredahotelcoffeeshopandsatatatable.Awaitressputaglassofwaterinfrontofhim. 故事发生在当一份圣代冰激凌比今天便宜得多的日子里,一个10岁的小男孩走进

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Collectibles Collectibles have been a part of almost every culture since ancient times. Whereas some objects have been collected for their usefulness, others have been selected for their aesthetic beauty alone. In the United States, the kinds of coll

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

There was an important anniversary this week. Forty years ago, on 15 February 1971, Britain changed its currency, that is, its money system. This is what happened. When I was a child in the fifties and sixties, Britain had a wonderfully complicated c

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

set out 开始,出发 She set out to break some records of her own. 她开始将自己的记录一个个打破。 That evening, she set out to break her pattern. 那天晚上,她打破了自己的固有模式。 They set out to find out who loved

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语